INJURED WORKER COALITION Candidate Profile
Bringing information to dozens of political activists and organizations
August 9, 2002
Candidate as listed by Oregon Secretary of State
STATE REPRESENTATIVE, 56TH DISTRICT
Bill Garrard (REPUBLICAN)
906 N 8TH ST
KLAMATH FALLS, OR 97601
Date filed: Jun 20, 2002 was Nominated
Qualified For Office: Yes
Web-Site: No Web-Site address specified.
Many thanks to Bill Garrard for responding to our survey. The candidate's
answers have been reproduced below.
- In the 2003 Session, I will work to achieve Guaranteed Fairness for Injured
Workers in the Legal Process.
- In the 2003 Session, I will work to achieve Getting Injured Workers Back
to Safe, Living-wage Work
- In the 2003 Session, I will work to achieve Making Insurance Companies
Accountable When They Dont Pay Mandated Benefits to Injured Workers
YES (I prefer to say holding insurance companies accountable)
- In the 2003 Session, I will work to achieve Making "Required Medical
Exams" Fairer to Injured Workers
MAYBE (I don't like the wording of the question)
- In the 2003 Session, I will work to achieve Improving Disability Benefits
for Workers Who Can't Return to Work
Linked below is the briefing paper that went out, along with the survey, to
all legislative and gubernatorial candidates and mid-term senators.
IWC Home | Briefing Paper |
Senate | House
Sponsored by the Injured Worker Coalition
Published at www.injuredworker.org