Re: Insurance Company new tatic to force P&S status

This forum can be viewed but not be posted to. Visit our new one here.

[ Follow Ups ] [ injuredworker Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Lynda-Pearl on September 20, 2000 at 23:48:15:

In Reply to: Re: Insurance Company new tatic to force P&S status posted by Wondering on August 14, 2000 at 14:56:25:

I have a good friend who has been through this system, and have heard the *nightmarish* ordeal she has gone through. I have educated myself through the internet and in talking to others in the same situation, I have become more *aware* of the bureacracy, and the simple fact that it all boils down to $$$$. the IME doctors(if that is truly what THEY are) are the *WHORES* waiting for the paycheck. I have had 3 IME'S within the year, and in their report were lies, and MORE lies. That to me is an indication the insurance company paid them to say I was OK and able to return to work. My doctor disagrees, ofcourse, since HE is my attending physician and KNOWS my medical history, and these *WHORES* don't know me from Adam! YES, I anticipate problems because I am an educated woman who will FIGHT this UN-just, and ABSURD system from hell. If you've never been through this, how could you possibly or remotely even begin to know HOW it feels to be treated as sub-human. L.P.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ injuredworker Message Board ] [ FAQ ]