Being heard

This forum can be viewed but not be posted to. Visit our new one here.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Injuredworker Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Sherri Jankowski, RN, LNC on January 28, 1999 at 12:39:07:

I would like to propose that all injured workers and supporters of injured workers donate $1 to a bank account set up to provide the funds for a full page ad in the USA Today that will explain the inequities of the workers comp systems in all states, and demand that injured workers be given the medical care needed immediately and sort out the financial issues as they arise. In addition, we can ask for donations to produce an infomercial/documentary that will expose the true plight of injured workers. I am more than willing to take on this project and get it done. Without a public voice, and the uniting of all of us, we will never be heard the way we need to be heard. We can do this. If you are interested, please contact me by email, or by regular mail at United Injured Workers, 8324 Whitehaven Drive, Parma, Ohio, 44129. I am arranging to set up an account with Ohio Savings Bank and will be happy to have the bank verify the funds, ect., and what they are used for. We can do this if we all stick together. And thanks to the internet, we can! With a national ad, we can reach all those not on the net as well, letting them know they are not alone and isolated out there. Am looking forward to moving forward and helping all of us!!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Injuredworker Message Board ] [ FAQ ]