Just Want to Vent/Feedback

This forum can be viewed but not be posted to. Visit our new one here.

[ Follow Ups ] [ injuredworker Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Peter I on January 25, 2001 at 13:46:39:

I just had a second surgery on my left knee, resulting from a fall at work back in 1999. Workmans comp finally took care of the second operation. FINALLY, after TWO YEARS of telling them there was something wrong with my knee. In the mean time I was being treated for arthritis. The company agreed to a MRI scan of the left knee, finding a still torn meniscus cartlige they removed all of the tear. In the mean time I was released from my job. Probably because of how I walked (hobbled)favoring the left leg. Who wants to have a lame person walking around their business? I have no job right now,
I rely on my wife's income to help pay the bills,feed us and keep a roof over our heads. I guess I want to say Is that we must not give up the fight to fair medical treatment and equality of the disabled worker.I'm tired of being treated like a second class citizen.I'm still looking for a job. I've worked all my lfe since I was 10 years old, and I feel that I'm getting the raw end of the deal. I want to make a change in the way they treat the injured working man. How can I help?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ injuredworker Message Board ] [ FAQ ]