Re: Oregon & Washinton in the Same Boat, We Need To Work Together !!!!

This forum can be viewed but not be posted to. Visit our new one here.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Injuredworker Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Brett Howell on February 03, 1999 at 02:13:57:

In Reply to: Oregon & Washinton in the Same Boat, We Need To Work Together !!!! posted by L.G. on February 03, 1999 at 01:36:32:

Dear L.G. ,
I'm in California in the Northern Mountain's , I Have Been hearing about the Insanity in Oregon for a few Months Now. I Don't think most People Realize the Human Right's Violations going on in Your Fair State.
I am Meeting with My Congressman next Month and We are going to be Talking about Sen.Wyden ,I'm Hopeful that We can get the Red Cross Involved.
This may sound Strange but the Red Cross are the One's who Fought for the Coal Worker's back east ,A Lot of Offical's went to Prison ,and are Still there.
Plus we are Working on Federal Regulation that would Blow Open the Door's of the Deciet & Lie's being Told by Too Many elected officals and so called Doctors.
L.G. and S.&G. ,You Folks Keep up the fight ,I'm Glad you Found some Brother's and Sister's in Your Fight , the IWA is a Credit to America , We Need to Shout Until the Whole World Stops to See what is Happening to Our People.
Pray for Freedom ,and Keep your Powder Dry.
Your Friend in Pain ,
Brett Howell

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Injuredworker Message Board ] [ FAQ ]