connecticut

This forum can be viewed but not be posted to. Visit our new one here.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Injuredworker Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by ardia sweeney on April 27, 1999 at 21:02:36:

just found this sight and see that the laws on oregon are almost the same as connecticut.I have been battling a serious injuries for the past 61/2 years and have had to go to hearing after hearing after hearing just for a doctors visit..the more for tests,then another for surgeries.it has been a total nightmare.my neurosurgeon says that the longer they stall giving permission for surgeries the more neorologiacal impairments i will have , and they will have to pay for.not true....they can stall and fight all they want,i get worse...but their IME people get them right off the hook and i am the one who is paying for their negligence.i have no rights at all...they won't pay for meds because their IME guy says no,they won't pay me because their IME guy says i should be able to get some kind of job where i won't have to use my hands,flex,extend or turn my head,sit for long periods of time ,stand for any time,don't raise my arm,don't grasp with my hands and only a short distance from my home...i am not supposed to drive...only short quick trips. haven't found that job yet...so i am entitled to no compensation..i now face the most serious risky surgery to date..without it i will lose the use of my arms,hands,and legs soon.with the surgery i might not get worse and can loose the above alot sooner and loose even more..the doc would not even book the appointment to see me without written authorization from the carrier...makes me sick...even the doctors here do not want to deal with them anymore..they have a habit of not paying them either....what are we supposed to do to change things??I have only seen complaints and not much in the way of change...by the time anything goo happens for us i will probably be a quadrapelegic and still not recieveng a comp check

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Injuredworker Message Board ] [ FAQ ]