[ Follow Ups ] [ Injured Workers' Alliance Message Board ]
Posted by Vanzetti on November 17, 1998 at 01:17:20:
10. You find out where you really stand with your company.
9. Your coworkers show their true colors.
8. You discover who your real friends are.
7. You learn about insurance companies.
6. It's not the money, it's that it drives them crazy to give you even a little of it. (And that's all you'll get.) This can be enjoyable.
5. You realize that justice is an ideal, that law is a compromise and the Oregon Workers Comp system is sadistic.
4. You stop TV channel surfing and start Internet surfing.
3. You can sit in an IME's chair and surprise him when he enters the exam room.
2. You can become a pariah or a martyr.
and the number one reason to file Work Comp in Oregon is...
1. Maybe you'll make it better for the next injured worker.
Post a Followup