Help! What do I do now?

This forum can be viewed but not be posted to. Visit our new one here.

[ Follow Ups ] [ injuredworker Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by M.L. on June 29, 1999 at 15:35:52:

I just had my 2nd IME done 6/25 and my claim has not been accepted yet. It's pending the IME report. I'm in between doctors since my dr just sent me to a specialist and I don't see him until 7/22. On top of this my husband just got a job in Wyoming, where we will be close to family, starting in about a month!!
I don't know what to do! Who do I call? I'm in Washington state and wc is thru private insurance. My condition keeps me in constant pain and I don't want to lose any benefits because of this move, also I don't know if I'll get worse in the future and be completely dissable. Please! I need some good advice! Anybody?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup





Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ injuredworker Message Board ] [ FAQ ]