Re: Ed puts his foot in his mouth: Laughing out loud at Ed.

This forum can be viewed but not be posted to. Visit our new one here.

[ Follow Ups ] [ injuredworker Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Tom L on July 28, 1999 at 12:53:36:

In Reply to: Ed puts his foot in his mouth posted by Del on July 27, 1999 at 23:14:34:

This has got to be the funniest damn thing that I have heard in a long time Ed!.
You said that you quit your job because the rules really take into consideration
injured workers over the employer or maybe the Insurance company. You need some
ED-ucation about the W/C system in this state. It really upsets someone like me
when a person like yourself assume's that people like us who are trying to bring
about some change to this system are Idiot's. The idiot's are the Insurance company's
people that visit this site and try and stur up trouble. It was no doubt an Insurance
company Idiot that hacked This message board to stop the truth from being told, That is
why certain messages we deleted. Maybe Idiot Ed knows something Huh!. Why don't you find a better
use of you time and not waste the company's time by playing on the computer while you should be working ED.
I feel sorry for people like ED here that are born with Tunnel vision, They can only see what is in front of there
face and not look at both sides of a issue.
ED-ucate yourself ED. People like you make me sick. You wouldn't know what it is like to be injured on the job.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ injuredworker Message Board ] [ FAQ ]