Re: Is there anyone out there Who knows something other than their opinion about Mr. Ed?

This forum can be viewed but not be posted to. Visit our new one here.

[ Follow Ups ] [ injuredworker Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Tom L on August 04, 1999 at 10:50:46:

In Reply to: Is there anyone out there Who knows something other than their opinion about Mr. Ed? posted by Miss T on August 04, 1999 at 02:01:45:

You are right about this person ED. When someone comes to this message forum
and tries to start trouble people jump all over them like a sack of cash.And for good
reason. Insuranse Company parasites come to this forum pretending to be an injured worker
saying that there W/C carrier has rolled out the red carpet for them and taken care of their every need.
You are right we need to stick to the facts including this writer.
We all need to be factual and to the point and when we start pointing fingers at someone who feels different
about the Worker Comp system we need to point-out that there are more problems than solutions
to W/C in Oregon. This website was started because of one man's experience with this system, And he has dedicated
alot of time, money and effort to bring to light the problems with Workman Comp in Oregon.
We all need to remember that. MIssT I did send an E-mail response to you message please e-mail me back
because I have had the same problems that you are having. If we do not conduct ourselfs in a more knowledgeable
and helpful way to people that come to this forum asking for help and advise we lose creditability to the cause
of bringing about change to this draconian system. Life is full of bad apples and it is up to us to avoid them.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ injuredworker Message Board ] [ FAQ ]