Re: Ed, have a heart, will you?

This forum can be viewed but not be posted to. Visit our new one here.

[ Follow Ups ] [ injuredworker Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Injured Worker with Legitimate Claim! on August 06, 1999 at 19:51:29:

In Reply to: Re: Ed, have a heart, will you? posted by Legit on August 06, 1999 at 16:18:31:

Is it about time to stop all this "Flamming On"?
I am an injured worker and have done my research.
I am not posting miss information! I am only posting experiences that I am having with this Ins. Co. I am dealing with! To be honest it is not a pleasent experience! I do have a legitimate injury and claim! Bottom line to all this is the plain and simple fact that I was injured on the job and the Ins. co. does not want to take responsibility for it! I will continue fighting for my rights! I do have children currently entering the workforce,and God Forbid that they end up in this Morbid system! The morbid system stated by a Court of Appeals Judge, that the W/C system in the state of Oregon is "BROKEN"! Now doesn't everyone agree that it is about time we "FIXED" the "BROKEN" system? Before our bodies and minds,(along with our families that deal with this system), get "BROKEN" any futher? It is our legal right to get desperately needed medical treatment. Why do we have to fight for it so hard? Why do these ins. co's. continue to hire "professionals" to write bogus reports? Why do these insurance co's. continue to "fill" in the blanks? How do they know what has happened when they were not even there when we were injured? "WI"

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ injuredworker Message Board ] [ FAQ ]