Re: CDA (Oregon)

This forum can be viewed but not be posted to. Visit our new one here.

[ Follow Ups ] [ injuredworker Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Del on August 27, 1999 at 19:13:53:

In Reply to: CDA (Oregon) posted by juli on August 26, 1999 at 13:49:12:

Yes, it's possible. I strongly suggest you call Oregon Workers' Compensation Ombudsman's Office for further info. Their number is 1-800-927-1271.

The following is a Web site that has FAQ although you'll get more accurate info by calling above.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup





Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ injuredworker Message Board ] [ FAQ ]