Re: Hello Burt I mean ED

This forum can be viewed but not be posted to. Visit our new one here.

[ Follow Ups ] [ injuredworker Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Injured Worker on October 03, 1999 at 08:35:01:

In Reply to: Re: Hello Burt I mean ED posted by Tom on September 30, 1999 at 21:33:26:

What I would like to see is this whole W/C thing come crumbling down around the Insurance Companies, and Legislature's heads. The only thing that is ever shown on the T.V.'s are the frauds. Noone has yet to show the real person with the real injuries. The Ins. Co's. own internal documents prove that there is less than 1% of fraud. Everyone claims that an injured worker that files a claim is a fraud. Only to be frauded by the insurance company, by hiring "professionals" to lie about the injured worker. Forgetting to add that the Insurance Company sent the TREATING doctor a letter stating that he need not comment on this report. Now when the insurance company has submitted this "professionals" report. The stupid thing holds in court! I can't understand why the report stands higher against,(let's say), 4 TREATING doctors reports. Lets also add that this "professional" never examined the injured worker nor their x-rays, yet there is nothing wrong with that injured worker! That injured worker is declared totally disabled, because of this on the job injury,and now recieving SSD & Medicare! Not to mention futher surgeries the injured worker has to have because of this on the job injury. But there's nothing wrong with this injured worker! How's that for a fradulent Insurance Company!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ injuredworker Message Board ] [ FAQ ]