Re: Lets get their Attention Injured workers

This forum can be viewed but not be posted to. Visit our new one here.

[ Follow Ups ] [ injuredworker Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Caroline Ray,founder T.I.E.S., in coalition with Or. WI on October 19, 1999 at 20:50:59:

In Reply to: Lets get their Attention Injured workers posted by WI Advocate on October 11, 1999 at 11:20:03:

As an injured worker with a botched surgery in 1992 I've tried every possible thing I know to get people off their duff and ACT if they want something. In doing this a part of what I am attempting is gathering facts to be put into a survey form addressing many issues, and like you am determined to hand deliver a professional package to appropriate offices and such. People reluctant to put down their story are still in the grips of fear, WC favorite belittling process. I am no attempting to ask two yes or no questions on sign in sheets at meetings may be the answer for simple questions and perhaps get some blood rolling in some to actually put down their story. I've had some success.You may want to try something similar. Let me know what works. Good luck and stay in touch with T.I.E.S. or with WI (Workplace Injured.) Caroline

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ injuredworker Message Board ] [ FAQ ]