Frustrated

This forum can be viewed but not be posted to. Visit our new one here.

[ Follow Ups ] [ injuredworker Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Suzy on November 16, 1999 at 11:25:02:

Hi,
I wish I had found this sight a long time ago! I devolped a foot problem over 2 years ago. (planter fasitis) fought workers comp for over a year and a half, and won! I have had two surgeries and still pain. I am now going to school to earn less than I have ever earned and this is to be ok? I am so depressed! I had been in retail management for over 10 years, I cant stand for more than an hour a day. My Dr has made me med stationary and because I was already in school I will not know about the loss payment until I am done.I was also informed by my attorney that because of the limitations that my DR left me with I should expect to have to go to the insurer's IME for a final exam! How is any of this fair? I do not have a high school diploma and working on getting my GED on the side. I am taking business class as well as computer classes at a local community college.
when the 5 terms are done I am done with any help.
I just do not understand any of this. I have fought so hard for my rights and now when this is done I might have to sell my house and down scale even more, My husband and I have worked so hard to provide for are family. thank you for listening to me whine
Suzy

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ injuredworker Message Board ] [ FAQ ]