Re: representation by an attorney

This forum can be viewed but not be posted to. Visit our new one here.

[ Follow Ups ] [ injuredworker Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by tribalance on November 24, 1999 at 08:49:24:

In Reply to: representation by an attorney posted by Shelly on November 23, 1999 at 22:01:23:

Go the local law library and research your topic. If you are stuck, as a law student or the libraiarian to help you. You may find a lawyer there who will take your case.

Also, call the Bar Association, again.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup





Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ injuredworker Message Board ] [ FAQ ]