Michigan Workers Compensation

This forum can be viewed but not be posted to. Visit our new one here.

[ Follow Ups ] [ injuredworker Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by WI Webmaster on November 24, 1999 at 22:16:31:

In Reply to: Re: NEED HELP in MI! PLEASE! STILL... posted by Kim-Again on November 24, 1999 at 09:13:04:

It's difficult to directly help from Oregon but below are links that may help you at least learn more about WC law, etc. Michigan should have an Ombudsman for Injured Workers you can call. Ask them (they may not tell you) and then call every union you can find in the state and see if there's any injured worker advocate groups in Michigan. I could not find any and the Injured Workers of America (formally MedCheck) State Coordinators page was not working. I did link IWA (the other one) below.

MSU Workers Compensation Center
MSU Academic Faculty
An attorneys FAQ page
Michigan Government and Political Sites
Michigan Workers Compensation Home
Michigan Workers' Compensation Publications

Compensation Advisory Organization of Michigan Home
Compensation Advisory Organization of Michigan Rates
Board of Magistrates
Hearing Site Clickable Map
Personal commentary from the president of Life West

Michigan Bureau of Workers' Disability Compensation
7150 Harris Drive
P.O. Box 30016
Lansing, MI 48909
Phone: (517) 322-1296
FAX: (517) 322-6689
Chief Administrator:
Jack Wheatley, Director

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup





Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ injuredworker Message Board ] [ FAQ ]