Assistance for injured workers

Post questions and answers, and discuss issues relating to workers' compensation and healthcare in general.

Moderator: Webmaster

Assistance for injured workers

Postby LMay4111@aol.com » July 26th, 2005, 2:46 pm

I am a nationwide expert who is ver willing to assist anyone who would like to contact me here is a link to my website in addition you may contact me via private e-mail I work nationwide and have over 30 plus years of experience http://hometown.aol.com/lmay4111/myhomepage/index.html

If you are injured hurt exposed to haz Mat situations please don't hesitate to call me to discuss your issues with total confidentialty
Linda K. May BS,RN,BSN OSHA Institute Ins. NREMT Nationwide Court Expert
LMay4111@aol.com

Postby guest » September 5th, 2005, 8:17 am

Lmay please explain this to me if you claim to be legimate. Remember the internet is a wonderful tool.

CORPORATION FILE DETAIL REPORT

---------------------------------------
---------------------------------------
-- Entity Name LKM HEALTH & SAFETY CONSULTANTS, INC. File Number 57750723
Status DISSOLVED
Entity Type CORPORATION Type of Corp DOMESTIC BCA
Incorporation Date (Domestic) 04/01/1994 State ILLINOIS
Agent Name S BxxON BxxxACH JR Agent Change Date 09/13/1999
Agent Street Address 102 E MAIN STE 301 President Name & Address UNACCEPTABLE PAYMENT 11 10 99
Agent City URBANA Secretary Name & Address
INVOLUNTARY DISSOLUTION 02 18 00
Agent Zip 61801-0000 Duration Date PERPETUAL
Annual Report Filing Date 09/13/1999 For Year 1999

Postby Guest » September 20th, 2005, 10:50 am

The COMPANY WAS NOT DISOLVED YOU HAVE TYPED IN THE WRONG NAME THE SECTARY'S OFFICE IS CORRECTING THE INFORMATION; the company is incorperated in ILL even though it is not required to do so in this state .

Illinois does not require consultants to be incorperated especially when they are a court expert.
Your ignorence is showing again
you can also contact the corperate atty if you wish his name is M Berns - Atty Urbana, ILL

Postby Guest » September 20th, 2005, 12:04 pm

Well now the info I provided was straight from the web page for Ill. So my info is not incorrect!!!! I will stand behind all the IW so that they are not taken advantage of as I am a IW and refuse to have someone prey on me to make a $$$$

Postby Guest » January 30th, 2006, 11:57 am

How can you say that they typed in the wrong name? It is the EXACT name of the company on her website! By the way, a "free" AOL website brings absolutely NO credibility. Its about as professional as trolling injured worker boards looking for fresh meat upon which to prey...

Postby Guest » February 2nd, 2006, 8:38 pm

well, It's nothing that the INS companies don't do. Also its a tiny sparkle of hope, if even for a while. I don't see anyone eles standing up for these folks. Real people with real problems. Real lives. I for one appreciate the gesture. I sure hope its not annother phony post.

Mercury Vapor Exsposure while working for Core Labs Inc. USA

Postby Stuart » March 28th, 2006, 10:15 am

How can we tell if she Linda K. May is for real? I've paid her a token amount and have never recieved the notorized contract and now these other posting on the site have came to my attention. I ran a partial check on her ID alot of confusion , partial truths and someone repremanded in the past named Jennifer of Urbana. Please send truth to Stuartbrin @ Yahoo.com.
Stuart

Return to Main Injured Workers' Forum