Finding trained Employee for Human Resources Assistant!

Post questions and answers, and discuss issues relating to workers' compensation and healthcare in general.

Moderator: Webmaster

Finding trained Employee for Human Resources Assistant!

Postby gabriel » June 7th, 2008, 9:33 am

We want fully trained employee for Human Resources Assistant. We don’t have arrangement for training and all think. The position is located at the Office of Naval Intelligence, Intelligence Community Management, Civilian Intelligence Personnel Office, Recruitment and Placement (N275C1) in Suitland, MD. The selectee serves as a Human Resources (HR) Assistant in a Civilian Intelligence Personnel Office. Performs personnel staffing, position classification, management employee relations, and HR development support services. The selectee will be responsible for independently processing a full range of personnel actions (e.g., appointments, separations, promotions, reassignments, mass change actions, awards, etc.) and pay documents for employees covered under the Civilian Intelligence Personnel Management System.
Do you have any idea where I will get good and trained employee for my company?
gabriel

Postby andrewhulk » June 9th, 2008, 8:35 am

My advice to you is keep your bullets short and sweet!
you should visit Employee Selection and Development, Inc. provides management testing and personality testing to over 900 companies worldwide with the most cost effective and revealing pre-employment testing and post employment testing available.
andrewhulk

Return to Main Injured Workers' Forum