Someone please help.I need help.

Post questions and answers, and discuss issues relating to workers' compensation and healthcare in general.

Moderator: Webmaster

Someone please help.I need help.

Postby jt1049 » June 19th, 2009, 8:19 pm

:?: I was injured in the job, a month after the injury I was involved in a M.V.A. The company dropped my workers compensation. My question is, before I was involved in the MVA, I've recieved a phone call from the personnel dept. of my employer ordering me to report to the job to pick up some documents when the accident occurred. Does this fall under Workers Compensation law being that an assigment was given to me. I have the records of the phone call,but the company keeps telling me that this is a motor vehicle issue and not a workers comp.
jt1049

Re: Someone please help.I need help.

Postby yourbestfriend » August 21st, 2009, 8:21 pm

jt1049 wrote: :?: I was injured in the job, a month after the injury I was involved in a M.V.A. The company dropped my workers compensation. My question is, before I was involved in the MVA, I've recieved a phone call from the personnel dept. of my employer ordering me to report to the job to pick up some documents when the accident occurred. Does this fall under Workers Compensation law being that an assigment was given to me. I have the records of the phone call,but the company keeps telling me that this is a motor vehicle issue and not a workers comp.

Maybe. What was the document? Were you going directly to the employer or did you go somewhere else first?
yourbestfriend

Return to Main Injured Workers' Forum