Ten year hindsight

Post questions and answers, and discuss issues relating to workers' compensation and healthcare in general.

Moderator: Webmaster

Ten year hindsight

Postby Hindsight » July 24th, 2009, 3:35 pm

I guess what got me started up again about this subject was a flier sent out by state, about new training for workers comp. Oh my god, all the sessions where to inform the employers and not the employees??? Last time I had correspondent with the system was with the Judge that said to pay me all of my percentage. I waited six weeks called my employer and they said never received excuses for work so there for not paying. I always thought if a Judge said to, why didnt it happen. All the things ten years ago when my injury happened are still there today. Its only been in the last year and a half that I had doctors say what I always beleived. Great huh? Well my nick is based on all of that and more, I always said could make more money on a book about the venture. I did notice one thing and maybe this is something to look into deeper. Is that the worker comp laws regulations etc, I feel is breaking the ADA ( American Disability Act) I beleive the method used were very much illegal if that can be proven than of coarse all would have to change for everyone even if they arent disabled. What you think? I just wondering.
Hindsight

Ten year hindsight

Postby obtaick » March 15th, 2010, 7:36 am

Great Poll Steve

I went with 85, because it was just the best time in my life everything was just clicking for me during that time Plus all the great Movies and Music was coming out than
obtaick

Return to Main Injured Workers' Forum