Horrible IME - Disabled nonetheless

They go by different names but their purpose is to deny new claims or close existing ones.

Moderator: Webmaster

Horrible IME - Disabled nonetheless

Postby Northlodestar » September 29th, 2009, 5:17 am

I've been away a long time. I've had a history of crap treating doc, fraudulent IME, and lousy IME supposedly hired by my WC counsel to render an unbiased opinion. He rendered nothing, after months post-IME, no opinion, and the counsel finally just asked for our out-of-pocket expenses to be sent back. This, notwithstanding imaging and electronic diagnostics confirming nerve impingement at L2-L3, and radiculopathy extending into my right leg.

I was declared disabled by SSA in April, 09. Because of the fraud IME, my WC was cut off in November, 2008. I am under the treatment of a doctor with some success in trigger point injection, but basically we're just in a waiting game till April, 2010, when my medicare kicks in and I can obtain imaging showing what I am sure is a horrible set of issues - my pain is a helluva lot worse than it ever war, and I live on Norco.

Nothing helps, really, and most nights I rarely am able to sleep more than 3-4 hours before I wake in massive pain. My entire day is spent in hell.

Guess I'm just despondent - what the hell do you do, when the insurance company has lied, hired a ^&&%^%$$^% fraud, and gotten away with it? I had tests that showed there was pathology, but I am damn sure it is far worse now than it ever was - but can't prove it, because I cannot obtain diagnostics showing degradation since the fraud cut me off.

I don't know what to do. The SSDI helps, but it is zero compared to living like this. My WC has been absolutely worthless throughout, and I do not know if I can hang on until April, 2010, to get what's necessary to shove it up each doctor's &^^ who treated me like some kind of pariah, and not a man, too young to be aged like this, needing some real help.
Northlodestar

Postby e3mrk » February 8th, 2010, 11:04 am

Do You have a Attorney? If not You need on.
My Attorney has been great in dealing with the BWC and the Fraud that goes along with it.
e3mrk

Return to Independent Medical Examinations