IME

They go by different names but their purpose is to deny new claims or close existing ones.

Moderator: Webmaster

IME

Postby akteamo » October 15th, 2005, 12:12 pm

Hi,

I'm looking for info on Impartial Medical Opinions Inc. located in Lake Oswego OR

I have an appointment with one of his employees this Monday, his name is Dr Steven John Schilperoort.

What I've found out so far isn't very encouraging, I would appreciate any feedback.

Thanks
akteamo

Re: IME

Postby imemyass » March 14th, 2007, 6:52 pm

akteamo wrote:Hi,

I'm looking for info on Impartial Medical Opinions Inc. located in Lake Oswego OR

I have an appointment with one of his employees this Monday, his name is Dr Steven John Schilperoort.

What I've found out so far isn't very encouraging, I would appreciate any feedback.

Thanks

Crawford & Co / Broadspire have had issues with this group of doc's. It seems all of the injuries are fake or pre existing!! :(
imemyass

Schilperoort is one of the worst

Postby Webmaster » March 15th, 2007, 7:02 pm

Of several dozen workers we've talked to over the years, not one has received a favorable IME from Schilperoort.

It's very clear the insurer wanted to make absolutely sure the exam favored them. Impartial Medical is probably the worst in Oregon.

You must bring someone with you to this exam. If you don't have anyone, contact me: delATinjuredworker.org. Replace AT with @. Please, do not go alone!

Since they're familiar with my advocacy, my presence won't help you. Since they're going to crucify you anyway, it won't hurt you either. I've been to Impartial as an injured worker and also been there as a witness.

Use our search feature at http://www.injuredworker.org/site_map.htm and type in these words:
Impartial
Schilperoort
Fuller

Also read the advice in our home page and the link above.

Impartial is also mentioned in http://www.injuredworker.org/doctors_for_sale.htm
Webmaster
Site Admin

Return to Independent Medical Examinations