Details of the state-conducted IME study

They go by different names but their purpose is to deny new claims or close existing ones.

Moderator: Webmaster

Details of the state-conducted IME study

Postby Webmaster » March 2nd, 2005, 8:12 pm

Visit http://injuredworker.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=12 to view the entire study, revealing statements made by survey participants, and more.
Webmaster
Site Admin

Postby bootieshaker » March 14th, 2005, 8:40 pm

Hello,

I am trying to submit some form of testimony for the Hearings scheduled for March 11, 2004. I need to be advised the most expediant and reliable way to ensure MY VOICE IS HEARD :)
bootieshaker

Postby moon-shadow » March 23rd, 2005, 2:17 am

:cry: :?

Hi, I'm going to see an ime next month. His name is Dr. Ajit S. Arora. If anyone has any info on this Dr. , Please let me know. I need all/any info on this so-called doc.
Thank You,
Helena
moon-shadow

Please Create New Posts

Postby IWA » March 25th, 2005, 7:12 pm

New Topics should be created instead of replying to the first posting unless your message is about the state-conducted IME study.

I did that when replying with information about Ajit S. Arora. That link is http://injuredworker.org/forum/viewtopi ... 257ec9bfc4.
IWA

Dr. Ajit S. Arora

Postby Momo » June 25th, 2006, 9:41 pm

Dr. Ajit S. Arora is nothing more than a medical prostitute for the insurance industry. Mainly, "Workers' Compensation." He and Partheina Medical Group have destroyed many lives, both here in Alaska and California. Beware! Dateline NBC is still doing undercover investigation work on Dr. Arora and his medical group.

quote="moon-shadow"] :cry: :?

Hi, I'm going to see an ime next month. His name is Dr. Ajit S. Arora. If anyone has any info on this Dr. , Please let me know. I need all/any info on this so-called doc.
Thank You,
Helena
[/quote]
Momo

Re: Dr. Ajit S. Arora

Postby VICTIM » August 11th, 2006, 11:53 pm

HI MOMO, THIS IS VICTIM. I'M RESPONDING TO YOUR POSTING ON ARORA, BOY DO YOU HAVE HIM PEGGED. I RECENTLY WENT TO AND IME WITH HIM AND A WEEK PRIOR WITH ONE OF HIS PARTNERS, BRUCE HECTOR(WHO IS WORSE THAN AJIT IF YOU CAN BELEIVE THAT). CAN YOU PLEASE EITHER TELL ME HOW YOU FOUND OUT ABOUT THE INVESTIGATION OR TELL ME MORE ABOUT IT. I WOULD LOVE TO GET INVOLVED IN HELPING IF NEEDED. [quote="Momo"]Dr. Ajit S. Arora is nothing more than a medical prostitute for the insurance industry. Mainly, "Workers' Compensation." He and Partheina Medical Group have destroyed many lives, both here in Alaska and California. Beware! Dateline NBC is still doing undercover investigation work on Dr. Arora and his medical group.

quote="moon-shadow"][color=indigo][/color][size=18][/size][b][i] :cry: :?

Thank You,
Helena[/i][/b][/quote][/quote]
VICTIM

Info on Arora

Postby Webmaster » August 14th, 2006, 9:50 am

Go to http://injuredworker.org/iwa_site_search.htm, type Arora and checkmark injuredworker.org and you'll find additional information on Arora.
Webmaster
Site Admin

Return to Independent Medical Examinations