FALLEN THROUGH THE CRACKS

Post questions and answers, and discuss issues relating to workers' compensation and healthcare in general.

Moderator: Webmaster

FALLEN THROUGH THE CRACKS

Postby REVEREND JAMES » May 27th, 2005, 11:00 pm

I WAS INJURED IN A SLIP AND FALL OCT. 9th AND SINCE NEGLECTED. DEC. 20th STILL UNABLE TO RETURN TO WORK I LOST MY PLACE TO LIVE. KEEPING ONLY WHAT I COULD CARRY ON MY INJURED BACK, I MADE IT TO A NEARBY FROZEN OVER RIVER AND BUILT MYSELF A SHELTER OUT OF STICKS AND SNOW ( I'VE SINCE UPGRADED TO MUD ) I SUFFERED FROSTBITE ON ONE TOE, AND HAD TO BURY ALL BUT ONE OF MY PETS. FINDING IT HARD TO LIVE ON WHAT I CAN FORRIAGE, AND FIND EMPLOYMENT, I HAVE WITHERED DOWN TO 150 LBS. AND TURNED INTO THAT HOMELESS GUY NOBODY WANTS TO HIRE. IT HAS BEEN EIGHT MONTHS ALMOST SINCE MY LAST CHECK, AND I KEEP THINKING THAT IF I WOULD HAVE RECEIVED HELP WHILE I STILL LIVED INDOORS I MOST CERTIANLY WOULD BE BACK IN THE WORKFORCE NOW. DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHAT I CAN DO?
REVEREND JAMES

Postby Guest » June 29th, 2005, 11:51 pm

DISABILITY? UNEMPLOYMENT? START THERE

Postby REV JAMES » July 27th, 2005, 5:29 pm

I WOULD BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA PRIVATE E-MAIL AT LMay4111@aol.com
REV JAMES

Postby CMiska » September 5th, 2005, 8:13 am

Did you file a claim with your employers WC? If so what injuried did you sustane in the slip and fall. You may want to check into that and then maybe see the advice of a lawyer and check into a homeless shelte
CMiska

pray

Postby ray w » October 8th, 2005, 10:24 pm

not one with a whole lot of helpful advise but in the cirumstance that you are in at the moment i would start with a good heart felt prayer. I hope and pray that your life will get better.
ray w

Return to Main Injured Workers' Forum