Seeking attorney for a now "BAD FAITH" case

Post questions and answers, and discuss issues relating to workers' compensation and healthcare in general.

Moderator: Webmaster

Seeking attorney for a now "BAD FAITH" case

Postby bootieshaker » May 5th, 2005, 9:41 pm

After six years of trying to fight a legitimate 6 year old workers compensation case in an honest manner, my case has turned into a "BAD FAITH claim." I am seeking someone that can help me with an iron clad, totally documented, winning case. Any suggestions?
bootieshaker

wc

Postby LMay » July 28th, 2005, 9:05 am

I would be very happy to help you please contact me via private e-mail at LMay4111@aol.com thanks LInda
LMay

Help for you seeking counsel

Postby Help for you » September 23rd, 2005, 5:03 pm

I am a nationwide expert who is willing to assist anyone who would like to contact me here is a link to my website in addition you may contact me via private e-mail I work nationwide and have over 30 plus years of experience http://hometown.aol.com/lmay4111/myhomepage/index.html
You can also call me at 217/390-4299 24 hr day /7days a week
If you are injured hurt exposed to haz Mat situations please don't hesitate to call me to discuss your issues with total confidentialty
Linda K. May BS,RN,BSN OSHA Institute Ins. NREMT Nationwide Court Expert
Help for you

CANNOT GET ATTORNEY IN ALASKA

Postby jenhey » December 7th, 2005, 6:04 pm

I have sent paper work to attorneys who can take up to two months to say we are not taking anymore cases I have called I have e-mailed everyone I can think of and NOT ONE ANSWER. I was injured on the job01-28-05 lifted dishwasher rack my hip popped and heat radiated down to both knees and around back. Was sent to hospital wher i was told I had pinched nerve. After a month was put in therapy went to chiropractor who did no good in fact times I felt worse. He told WComp he could do nothing for me so they cut off my checks yet I was still seeing primary doc andgoing to therapy.
Then I went to the good old EMI doc in Seattle who told insurance what they wanted to hear I could return to work hurting or not. I was cut off everything, told good luck as I type this I am in pain which does not go away. If there is any attorneys interested please I need help
jenhey

Return to Main Injured Workers' Forum