why not help one another?

Post questions and answers, and discuss issues relating to workers' compensation and healthcare in general.

Moderator: Webmaster

why not help one another?

Postby bbstrong.31 » August 23rd, 2005, 7:45 am

Hello, I am new here and I notice there are not many 'replies' to people's posts. Why are there a million "views" but no posts to people's questions here?!

I am just curious, not cynical, not anything but curious - we should all help one another because guess what, these W/C and LNI Folks are going to Rake Us over the COPals while we are laying in bed and sleeping.
bbstrong.31

Coals, Coals

Postby bbstrong.31 » August 23rd, 2005, 7:46 am

Where is that spell check?!

And they will, RAKE US OVER THE COALS.!!!
bbstrong.31

Injured worker .....(MMI)

Postby corkie » August 29th, 2005, 9:59 am

Hi I was injured on the job Dec.3 2004. I fell and recieved 3 broken bones in my ankle. I have a 3" plate and 3 screws now. The Dr. has reliesed me to go back to work June 9th 2005. With a MMI??? Even tho I still have spasms and my toes are numb and tingly he did not give me a disablity rating? Can you explain to me what this all means?
corkie

Postby CMiska » September 5th, 2005, 8:11 am

MMI is when the Dr feels you have reached Max Medical Improvement and there isnt more that can be done. This is a way of opening the door for you to settle your claim with WC and receive the monies equivelent to the injury. What was your MMI rating in %'s. You do need to get back with your Dr and ask him/her to get your % rating to the WC so you can continue with this. Just make sure that you keep your medical portion open and see the Dr within every 3 yrs to keep your medical case open
CMiska

they truly dont give a damn

Postby still angry » October 8th, 2005, 10:02 pm

well i have posted a comment about the things that i have went through and not one reply as well,see i went to work July 7th and interrupted a burgerly i was smashed in the face with a metal pipe i was completely removed from work,driving taken away, everything. well in the almost 3 months that i have had no money coming in ,i had finally had enough. with a little research i have managed to find 2 very important numbers for the top people at l&i. I called the first one and she put my so called case manager in her place. see my so called case manager kept saying that i had not had enough(OBJECTIVE MEDICAL FINDINGS) well according to my doctors, my lawyer and this other lady, i most defiantly did have more than enough med findings. in less than an hour see had things rolling. What angers me is that it took so damn long to get the help that i needed and by rights deserved. In all honesty the case managers within the labor and industries really don't give a damn about us all we are to them is just another number. so I am going to put these numbers out there for all to see and to call they are the 2 top managers for the injured workers programs. so here they are and please feel free to call them as much as you want, and i do mean as much as you want. here are the numbers, I hope that they can help anyone get some kind of positive results.
2nd down from the top is (Vicky porter) 360-902-4471
top manager is (sandy dziedzic) 360-902-4300

these are the 2 top people in Olympia.

a little more happy
Ray
still angry

Postby hurt in california » January 4th, 2006, 4:18 pm

Maybe there are no replies because the person reading the message has no knowledge of the subject. We are all really out there no knowing anything. This has been a sad situation for us all.
hurt in california

Postby Swept under the rug » April 18th, 2006, 12:20 am

Sad indeed, um so are there any other injured workers that can do spinal surgury? or help me pay for some?
Swept under the rug

Return to Main Injured Workers' Forum