Management Labor & Advisory Committee (MLAC) ABOLISHED

Post questions and answers, and discuss issues relating to workers' compensation and healthcare in general.

Moderator: Webmaster

Management Labor & Advisory Committee (MLAC) ABOLISHED

Postby bootieshaker » November 3rd, 2005, 2:16 am

After fighting an almost 7 year battle with injustices many of you are experiencing in your workers compensation cases, you out to investigate who the Management Labor & Advisory Committee is in Salem. I personally have been to Salem to witness the continual slaughter of legitimate injured workers of this great state of Oregon. The MLAC group is in my opinion their own little "secret society" that fillibusters any new legislative bills that can help to change the "plight" we so greatly experience. This group of people basically represent the employers of this State and evidentally the crooked, fraudlent workers compensation insurers, and respectively STOP any so desperately needed reform! Do you all realize how impossible it is to make changes to the laws that slaughter us all when you got a group of people STOPPING reform from getting to the house and senate floor to pass bills to correct this epidemic? The fact that Ernie was able to get any changes to the IME slaughter is almost amazing, and he needs to be recognized for his efforts. Personally I believe that if we can all "BAND" together, we need to dissassemble this most corrupt secret society so that major reform to the laws that are persecuting us will STOP! All I know is that for the rest of my life, I have committed to ABOLISHING this corrupt secret society! Maybe then the profiteers off of the broken backs of the injured workers will be STOPPED! :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted:
bootieshaker

Neil Goldschmidt helped to engineer the MLAC

Postby bootieshaker » November 3rd, 2005, 2:21 am

Interesting to note that the man who has been in the news, Neil Goldschmidt, for alledgedly doing unscrupulous things years ago to a 14 year old girl at the HILTON, helped to form this secret society! What does that tell you about his MORALS? :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: Guess he also "screwed" the injured workers of this great state of Oregon as well! You be the judge!
bootieshaker

Return to Main Injured Workers' Forum