Re: Knee

Author Subject: Re: Knee
mernie Posted At 17:08:48 12/04/2000
I would go back to your boss and have him give you a copy of your orig. accident report. Take it to your HR dept. or take it to the clinic your company uses. If all this fails, go and get a competent Workmen's comp attny. If your company doesn't give you any trouble, usually their's a therapy place or clinic they use. Good luck.

Post Reply:

This message board has been closed in regard to posting new messages and follow-ups although pages can be viewed. Page loading time had become excessive. Please use the "Message Forum" link from our Main Page here to contribute to our new and improved forum.

[ To the IW Forum | Forum FAQ ]