Highly Monitored Site

Author Subject: Highly Monitored Site
Tarzan Posted At 10:31:04 12/05/2000
In case you wonder why I use this site so often, is it is watched closely by the insurance companpies, guys.

Much like the guy on TV the other day, Dimitri if I spelled it right. Crawling threw the bushes, going to places where you are with a video camera. To document,movements, of the broken down cheaters that we are.

On follow up to surgery, less than a week after, carpal tunnel and distal ulna resection, Terry Mannen, the lead paper pusher and another gal from Liberty NW. Were in the waiting room. With a rather disgusted look on their faces. I think it goes without saying they scared the hell out of Dr. Cook, Saint Robert.

At my last IME with radecki, was Doctor Seelig, the lead trial attorney for Liberty NW. No doubt to help write my rather complicated medical opinion.

Not long ago near Silverton, was Seelig, a contractor, looking for some ten dollar an hour help, in the office. But he was far more interested in my medical, than any office skills I have.

I have also received many telephone calls, and e-mails, concerning work, which I take to be representatives of Great Benefit. Again to show I'm a lier, and not seriously looking for and seeking work.

In a nut shell you'll undoubtly turn into a nut looking for Ditmitri.

OK you can beat up on me now.
Your Right Re: Highly Monitored Site (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 11:43:33 12/05/2000

I'm not gonna beat on you Tarzan, your points are valid and hopefully by what you wrote, you have helped someone today.
As far as the guy in the bushes, yeah he's out there. But most of us who are hurt aren't out there reroofing our houses with a back injury, helping our friends move when we can't lift over 15lbs., going to Hawaii after winning our cases and being so stupid as to carry 4 suitcases to our hotel and thinking no one is watching. After all that is what they get paid to do, and if they get to go to Hawaii in the process gee that would be terrible.
I guess my point is, that just because you are being watched, doesn't mean you can't watch for them. But don't be stupid either, cause there may be someone watching from the hill behind your house, the storage unit your helping your friends move from (filming from the roof,I might add), when your playing softball, they might be one of the spectators filming in the stands. I know I have seen the bragging films that they show at their meetings, a trophy on display. By the way, the one I went to was put on by a major insurance company. They handed out packets and served us lunch, as to promote bush hiding.
And if you have been in the system long enough you know, they turn your words around to suit themselves, and so paying someone to spy on you wouldn't be beneath them after all they will win if they can get one good picture of you doing something wrong, even if you have only tried to do it once....After all common sense is a great vurtue....Maybe I have helped a little today myself Tarzan, so be careful not stupid.
Tarzan Re: Highly Monitored Site (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 12:13:08 12/05/2000

Another point to make, just because I'm broke down doesn't affect the fact that I am an animal, pain doesn't stop me from doing what I want to do.

I can live in my bedroom or, do the things I want to do, when I can do them. Which doesn't translate into being able to make a living doing construction work at this point. Or should I say, as a Union Carpenter. Inspite of what a lot of people say Union work is the hardest, of carpenters work. You have to bring maximum effort all day long everyday.

Not just on Saturday, playing ball, or helping someone move, or climbing up on the roof to fix something, because you can't afford to have someone do it for you.

The point being, no matter what I do, that Great Benefit, says is a fraud, it doesn't change the fact. Falling 10-feet on your hands is a permanent, and very serious injury.

And it would be nice to see Great Benefit, realize what a man can do one day, doesn't translate, into 5 by 5 strength and range of motion, just because some scum bag that has a doctors card says you are 5 by 5.

So to hide in the bed room, or do the best you can? That's the question.
Your Right Re: Highly Monitored Site (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 13:12:57 12/05/2000

Don't hide, just live life the best you can. And never stop trying to do a little more each day. And maybe some day you will be the best you can be and except it, but still keep trying and do what you can within your standards not someone elses...
Tarzan Re: Highly Monitored Site (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 20:15:17 12/07/2000

I forgot about Section U. Don't get caught injoying yourself.

Or was that Denie all Claims?

Post Reply:
Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:

This message board has been closed in regard to posting new messages and follow-ups although pages can be viewed. Page loading time had become excessive. Please use the "Message Forum" link from our Main Page here to contribute to our new and improved forum.

[ To the IW Forum | Forum FAQ ]