Re: Specialty Risk Services, Tualatin, OR

Author Subject: Re: Specialty Risk Services, Tualatin, OR
Thefer Posted At 14:32:14 12/16/2000
Hi

I had the chance to deal with Speciality Risk. I got involved with them when i got hurt on the job. It took them a while to approve my claim but they did. My claim got passed around a couple times to different adjusters. I called them every day till they called me back. I finally called the manager everyday, which got the ball rolling. Finally after almost 7 weeks, they approved it. They are paying for my medical bills. I did have alot of problems at first but when i call them, they call me right back.. They also assigned me a nurse case worker who is helping me with medical care, trying to get prescriptions covered and making sure i received what i need. She is also a vocational counselor and is there to lend an ear when something goes wrong. Try calling Ombudsman and get some advice. Call your adjuster everyday and find out who the adjuster manager is. Find out what they need to approve the claim and do your own work. I had to call my drs office to get my files faxed to the adjuster. Once they did that, it was approved. Don't just sit around with them. Nothing will happened. Good luck.

Post Reply:
Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:

This message board has been closed in regard to posting new messages and follow-ups although pages can be viewed. Page loading time had become excessive. Please use the "Message Forum" link from our Main Page here to contribute to our new and improved forum.

[ To the IW Forum | Forum FAQ ]