Re: MLAC Can Do Something About IMEs

Author Subject: Re: MLAC Can Do Something About IMEs
Tarzan Posted At 22:51:52 12/21/2000
That's all fine and dandy, you know you are right.

Trouble is, a real doctor would need to do 90-95% real doctoring. They have plenty of doctors, to cover all the bases. The frying pan, the kettle, or the fire, the fox guarding the hen house.

The next problem is your attorney, not putting up the real fight, loosing on purpose, to set the insurance company up.

He knows the whole system is set against the worker. Administrative Law Judge, Appelate Court, Arbitration, Mediation. Just how is a man supposed to win, can't do it.

What was that article just last week, 14 people were determined to be disabled, last year, in Oregon. Find that a little hard to believe. And I think there was 11 who were and then weren't disabled, what's that, Dimitri?

You know when you go to court, and your doctor has one paragraph, and the IME, CME, LIE has 13 pages, there's something wrong. And why should a man have to go to court for medical anyway?

Governor Kitzhaber (Osterich, cares a whole lot more about the spotted flying salmon, then a man being able to return to a decent way of making a living. What's he call it minimum health coverage? It's minimum all right!

I would say to initiate a partition, and it would need to be nation wide. It's not just SAIF, or Liberty, it's all the insurance companies. Denie all claims, settle in court for 10-cents on the dollar.

I saw a young man just yesterday, arm hanging down, elbow at about 35 degree's, wrist scewed to Ulna Deviation. I says Radial Head Fracture, no he's says he has lost the nerve connection between the spine and the arm. What's this poor guy supposed to do? Cut the arm off or fight?

Frankly I don't know what is a compelling story.

Post Reply:
Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:

This message board has been closed in regard to posting new messages and follow-ups although pages can be viewed. Page loading time had become excessive. Please use the "Message Forum" link from our Main Page here to contribute to our new and improved forum.

[ To the IW Forum | Forum FAQ ]