Re: How do I find out award amounts for degree of injury

Author Subject: Re: How do I find out award amounts for degree of injury
mac Posted At 13:22:42 12/28/2000
First you need to let me know what if you have an Oregon claim. Next, -- who told you that you have 80% disability to your leg? If this is true under the Workers' Compensation System in the State of Oregon, and your damage is below the kneejoint, 80% is equal to 108 degrees, each degree is worth a dollar amount. Depending on the date of your injury, this dollar amount is established by the Legislature and changed from time to time. Presently it is approximately $ 500.00 per degree.
If your disability includes areas above the knee, the 80% is based on 120 degrees. In order to assist you properly I would have to know specifics. Feel free to e-mail me at above address or continue to post on the board.
carl Joseph Re: How do I find out award amounts for degree of injury (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 13:47:04 02/21/2001

`I have the same problem how do they figure a settlement payment for a ACL in the state of florida I cant find any answers and my attorny is being evasive to this question could you direct me to a page or sight for some help
Thanks
Carl Joseph

Post Reply:
Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:

This message board has been closed in regard to posting new messages and follow-ups although pages can be viewed. Page loading time had become excessive. Please use the "Message Forum" link from our Main Page here to contribute to our new and improved forum.

[ To the IW Forum | Forum FAQ ]