Get back to work and quit whining!!!!!!

Author Subject: Get back to work and quit whining!!!!!!
Dick Posted At 13:49:28 12/29/2000
Jesus!!!!! Oh, who is me, I was injured on the job and the whole world is out to get me.....I am the victim. You people are pathetic. Quite frankly no one cares about your injury except YOURSELF!!!! Quit trying to blame your employer and get over it. If you are actually injured(not just in your head like most of you) than I wish you a speedy recovery but if you are one of the millions who are living off the system than get over it....it is not worth it!!!! You become so centered on your "injury" that you don't realize that there is life out there. Believe me, I work in the industry and deal with people like this everyday.
Just a person Re: Get back to work and quit whining!!!!!! (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 15:05:34 12/29/2000

Well, D I must say your mother named you correctly. It is obvious that you have not been injured at any time of your life or you would truly under stand what we are going through. This is my FIRST and hopefully my last on the job injury. I have had to endure not only physcial pain but financial pain because of this injury. At the present time I am loosing $438 per week pay being on workers comp. I have pins, screws and plates in my leg and foot and looking forward to at least another 4 months of crutches and wheel chairs. I am stressed to the limit because I can not afford to take such a weekly cut in pay. My family suffers, my credit rating will suffer and I have had to wait up to 2 months to get reimbursed for my out of pocket expenses ......which I really could not afford to pay out in the first place. I have had to go weeks with out any money coming in beacuse of paper work foul ups. I have been treated like dirt because of this injury by my employer and their insurance company. I have been employed by the same firm for over 10 yrs and have hundreds of hours of sick and vacation pay built up because I did not want to miss any work. I remained loyal. But now I am told to bad so sad you can not use or cash in these hours because you were injured on the job. I truly under stand that there is alot of people who abuse the system. But there is many more of us that are not. We the honest ones are having to pay the price of all of the bad apples out there and get the snears of all of the other D's out there like your self who truly just don't get it. I sincerly hope that you will never become a victim of a job related injury. Because frankly D you will be screwed/blued and tattooed just like the rest of us. Good luck to you and may God Bless you and your way of thinking.
Short Time, Long Memory Re: Get back to work and quit whining!!!!!! (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 21:44:56 12/29/2000

D!ckless;

Quite frankly, D!ckless, its A$$H@L#$ like you that seem to permeate the
workers comp system.

Insurance company doctors lie for dollars, stealing money from injured
workers in the form of high priced bribes in the guise of huge fees for
independant medical exams.

Insurance companys deny claims for real workplace injuries. Uunsafe auto
repairs are, uncovered by 20/20, arranged by State Farm and Farmers Ins
as mentioned on news shows. Other insurance companys participate in
consumer auto repair fraud. In general the insurance industry has a
reputation created by a tradition of operating in bad faith against the
public.

I have never worked for the Post Office. I now well understand the
effects of a upside down system that is wearing very thin on the best
of us.

When there is too much road left and too little time to get to the end,
there are a few that have nothing to risk by taking a short cut. There
are some that simply don't give a $h!t, especially when the causation is
outragously corrupt, grossly unfair and the Doctors are liars in the
extreme. Some will act as they deem appropiate in terms of an "eye for an
eye, a tooth for a tooth" or the rule of seven.

D!ckless, I firmly believe in the rule of seven. I hope you find that
comforting.

Mr. Wad Re: Get back to work and quit whining!!!!!! (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 11:05:23 12/30/2000

Frankly, Mr. Wad, I don't think the employers are the problem. The Insurance companies are the problem. I can't imagine how they manage to recruit for hire, so many christian people, the Pope would be hard pressed to find such loyal employee's. Licensed and condoned by the state, Al Capone, would be hard pressed to find such a money making scam. Employers are required to have insurance, and insurance companies play games with people's lives to save a buck.
Been there.....AM there Re: Get back to work and quit whining!!!!!! (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 18:24:56 12/30/2000

D!ck-le$$ A$$H*Le.....Mr think you know it all when you don't~ If you got injured on your JOB, your either A.in management..B.in *corporate* management...OR C.Kissing ass BIG TIME. You do NOT have the first clue what it's like to be REALLY injured and *go through the system* or you would NOT have stated what you did. Obviously, you are an IME Whore, an Insurance adjuster, OR an employed bureaucrat. Get a life!!
Injured Re: Get back to work and quit whining!!!!!! (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 19:58:42 12/30/2000

I too am an injured worker...At one time was a Nurse, holding my license in 4 different states! Now here I sit with plates, screws and bone grafting...Think this is funny??? Laugh at this A**HOLE!!! I have now been unable to work for the last 4 years, and am not real sure that I am employable at this point....All of this due to a patient transfer!
We all try to return to the work force, but, do you think any employer would hire us??? Hell NO! Why??? Because we have been injured on the job, they think we are or could be a high risk....Just because parts of our body is broken then fixed doesn't mean we are STUPID! We all have brains and most of us have college degrees....So BACK THE HELL OFF OF US!
fingerless Re: Get back to work and quit whining!!!!!! (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 21:28:39 12/30/2000

MR D!CK! HOW NICE TO HERE FROM YOU! JUST THOUGHT YOU SHOULD KNOW I HAD MY CO-WORKER START MY TRUCK (BIG RIG) TO SEE IF IT HAD ENOUGH TENSION ON FAN BELT TO CUT OFF 2 OF MY FINGER AND SEE WHAT KIND OF PAIN IT WOULD CAUSE ME. I WAS TIRED OF PLAYING MY BANJO AND TEACHING IT FOR THE LAST 22 YEARS. NEEDLESS TO SAY I WOULD LOVE TO TAKE IT OF MY WALL AND SHOVE IT WHERE THE SUN DOSEN'T SHINE ON YOU OR HIM AND THE WONDERFUL WORKER COMP SYSTEM. I REALLY DIDN'T LIKE MY MORGAGE AND PROPERTY ANYWAY. ENJOY YOUR FINGERS!
starter Re: Get back to work and quit whining!!!!!! (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 00:26:02 01/09/2001

TISK TISK TISK IF YOU WHERE NOT SO FAT OR UGLY OR EVEN BOTH
YOU MIGHT HAVE SOMETHING BETTER TO DO THAN THIS.
HEY, I THINK I HERE YOUR MOM GETTEN IN THE SHOWER
DONT YOU WATCH HER AND JAKE OFF.
GROW UP LITTLE BOY.
BY THE WAY WHEN THE NEXT PERSON YOU LOVE DIES, PICTURE
US HURT WORKERS WITH A BIG SMILE FOR YOUR LOSS.
I BET YOUR NOT EVEN GOING TO REPLY TO THIS YA
LITTLE B*TCH!!!!!!!!
FLORIDAMBACPA Re: Get back to work and quit whining!!!!!! (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 12:45:00 01/10/2001

What a sick individual you are. I wish I could be around when you get yours. God has something waiting just for people like you. You are nothing but a piece of trash that think you have it made. But wait until it hits you. You will be so devastated that you, being the whimp that you are, will probably kill yourself. Boy, let that day come soon for you!!!
DEBBIE Re: Get back to work and quit whining!!!!!! (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 16:40:39 03/05/2001

DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT, YOU MUST BE THE DOCTOR THAT EXAMINED ME!!!!!! GUESS WHAT YOU NEED MORE THAN A EXAMINATION, I HOPE YOU GET INJURED AND LOOSE EVERYTHING YOU HAVE ASSHOL!!!!!

I HAVE 2 TORN SHOULDERS W/CUFF DAMAGE, 4 PROTRUDING DISCS IN MY NECK W/IMPINGMENT ON THE SPINAL CORD AND CONCAVED SCOLIOSIS, SO O GUESS MY CRIPPLED NON WALKING WILL LIE AROUND AND DO NOTHING!! I ALSO WORKED MY BUTT OFF WHEN I COULD WORK, BUT I AM KNOW CRIPPLED AND NEED SURGERY ON MY NECK/BACK/AND BOTH SHOULDERS FROM FALLING ON A WET MOPPED FLOOR, SO DO NOT JUDGE A INJURED WORKER UNYTIL YOU HAVE BEEN THERE JERK OFFD

Post Reply:
Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:

This message board has been closed in regard to posting new messages and follow-ups although pages can be viewed. Page loading time had become excessive. Please use the "Message Forum" link from our Main Page here to contribute to our new and improved forum.

[ To the IW Forum | Forum FAQ ]