Re: Oh boy if ya only knew!!

Author Subject: Re: Oh boy if ya only knew!!
Sharma J Posted At 16:45:10 12/29/2000
Thank you so much for your post. It means a lot to me. I did go before the workmens comp court on my own it was very hard. The judge did though see my point, and I did get a letter telling the company I work for to pay up. They have 30 days from the time of the letter to disregard, my injury so in the mean time I am not stopping. The doctor reports and all of my witness that went with me, knows how hard I tried to get to the right answers. They my friends and what the doctors notes say dont jive, and so if that is the case, we need to stop and have a prayer for our state and the laws in affect and the doctors that do the right thing, thank them when you find one. I have notice they are few and far between espesially when one makes a mistake the cover up goes on and on. I pray for them and hope that they too will get behind the wheel and try to make this a better system for our children and theirs as well. I love to work and do things when you have a body that can't enjoy a full day holiday, well its time to regroup and do the best you can to help others. Thank you all God Bless. feel free to e-mail me, I know there is a chapter down here of this orginazation, I cant do a lot, but you know what I will do as much as I can cause this was a god sent problem and he has called on me.
thank you again and here is to a Better Oregon!! the way it was.

Post Reply:
Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:

This message board has been closed in regard to posting new messages and follow-ups although pages can be viewed. Page loading time had become excessive. Please use the "Message Forum" link from our Main Page here to contribute to our new and improved forum.

[ To the IW Forum | Forum FAQ ]