Re: Chat room

Author Subject: Re: Chat room
William Posted At 00:38:52 12/30/2000
I would like to know if anyone knows where I could get some information on how much of a settlement I many be looking at.
My wife was injured at work--resulting in Fibromyalgia--Herniated now fused back disc surgery.
The doctor says that her healing is not as great as expected, and this may require surgery later on. I know that there should be a insurance policy in the settlement. She is in pain still, and they are attempting to send her to school to be retrained. I don't know how long it will be until she is permanent and stationary. When ever we ask our lawyer for a ball park figure of settlement--he says he has now idea until later. I was told by another attorney that there is a California code somewhere that states what settlements should be. I may be wrong, but I still would like to know a ball park figure. 50,000 or 100,000 or 500,000???
can anyone help set me in a the right direction?

Thank you all...

Post Reply:

This message board has been closed in regard to posting new messages and follow-ups although pages can be viewed. Page loading time had become excessive. Please use the "Message Forum" link from our Main Page here to contribute to our new and improved forum.

[ To the IW Forum | Forum FAQ ]