Re: 7 year time limit

Author Subject: Re: 7 year time limit
P's Wife Posted At 10:53:36 01/05/2001
No, he did not receive a settlement 8 years ago--L & I did pay for reconstructive ear surgery and all that goes along with that, and after the surgery his hearing did improve, but now it has deteriorated substantially. And you raise a good point--you're right--it's customary that L & I would give him a settlement at the time of injury as well as pay for the surgery, but they didn't. I was not in his life at the time this all originally took place or you can bet this wouldn't be happening now! And I can't find that my hubby kept any records of his own. There's no question that he has handled it poorly--it is the employee's responsibility to keep track of everything and I have told him that time and time again, but it still seems like there should be something we could do.

Post Reply:
Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:

This message board has been closed in regard to posting new messages and follow-ups although pages can be viewed. Page loading time had become excessive. Please use the "Message Forum" link from our Main Page here to contribute to our new and improved forum.

[ To the IW Forum | Forum FAQ ]