Re: About knowing the difference of doctors helping and the state.

Author Subject: Re: About knowing the difference of doctors helping and the state.
gram101 Posted At 23:41:30 01/06/2001
hey sharma!!!glad to hear from you...i know what you're going thru and i'm sorry..sure miss you at work..no one can replace the joy you spread. i was loading a cart for a little old lady last july and as i began to drop the 37+ pound office chair into her cart she yanked the cart away and i tore the rotor cuff clear off the bone!!!the floor had been cut so tight thewre was no one to help me load it and she didn't want to go to the loading dooranyway,i heard a pop and felt a hot flash up and down my arm,,knew i was hurt but when it's really big the endorphins surge up and hide how bad it is...i worked two more months and told them i couldn't handle it..it wasn't getting better.everyone kept thinking it was a teeny tear since i didn't complain much,the doctor gave me a video of what he did...and i was wearing the damn rotor cuff in my neck!!!no wonder it wouldn't rub out..lol.now have two screws and a metal comb pinning the tendons in place..too bad yours happened under"so and so",since the corporate takeover i hope things are changing,the therapist says they sent me to the best surgeon in town for it and i'm coming along fantastically...but we havent got to the place yet where in the "old days"you couldn't get your job back unless you were 100%...so i'm plotting like hell to keep the job..we'll see if they've turned a new leaf and become more ethical...one can only hope ...love ya darlin and miss your controlled hysteria..you are so beautiful to take so much joy from so many things...keep fighting kiddo..xxxooo your friend you know who

Post Reply:
Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:

This message board has been closed in regard to posting new messages and follow-ups although pages can be viewed. Page loading time had become excessive. Please use the "Message Forum" link from our Main Page here to contribute to our new and improved forum.

[ To the IW Forum | Forum FAQ ]