Re: Here is some pretetive medicine,

Author Subject: Re: Here is some pretetive medicine,
A.L. Posted At 22:54:25 01/07/2001
I worked for the Boeing,for 9 years and during that corse of time I was repeatedly injury, because they wouldn't use the return to lite duty ruling that L&I made (RCW 51.32.090)for those of you that are interested go to L&I web site and click on revised codes RCW then click on the above rcw 51.32.090.Read this hole section. Corps are getting away wtih medically abusing their employees and L&I does nothing about it. They don't get fined for hurting some one so bad that they can't work any more.The workers comp for the state of washington sucks. You have to hire lawyers by the 3's one for workers comp, one for employment law, and one for willful intent to cause injury. And yes you can sue your employer. So to those of you that are hurt from negligence write letters to L&I Gary Moore, he is the director, the more letters that come in to him the better, and O yes be sure to send a copy to the gov. because they don't like that when you involve the gov. Thank you for your time injury worker A.L.

Post Reply:
Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:

This message board has been closed in regard to posting new messages and follow-ups although pages can be viewed. Page loading time had become excessive. Please use the "Message Forum" link from our Main Page here to contribute to our new and improved forum.

[ To the IW Forum | Forum FAQ ]