One of the places, for cashiers and others to watch health

Author Subject: One of the places, for cashiers and others to watch health
Sharma Posted At 15:58:02 01/09/2001
It is my pleasure to save this for anyone. I hope it will help 1,000's in Oregon. So that we have a healthier Oregon. Thank you for letting me be a part of this great website. Sharma
http://www.sechrest.com/mmg/reflib/ctd.html
LP Re: One of the places, for cashiers and others to watch health (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 03:14:26 01/11/2001

Sharma~more people NEED to be aware of the dangers in cashiering. I was a grocery checker for 22 years, and now have a myriad of physical problems, most of which are *job* related. I ALWAYS tell people to be nice to the checkers,as MOST are in a-LOT of pain and the *smile* is demanded by management(not ALL the actresses are in Hollywood), as I acted everyday on my job to GET through the day enduring physical AND emotional pain. We need more support and sites for Washington State. We certainly have *our* problems here as well and are struggling with similar issues and corruption. Take care~LP

Post Reply:
Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:

This message board has been closed in regard to posting new messages and follow-ups although pages can be viewed. Page loading time had become excessive. Please use the "Message Forum" link from our Main Page here to contribute to our new and improved forum.

[ To the IW Forum | Forum FAQ ]