Re: REQUESTING INFO ON THE HARTFORD LONG TERM DISAILITY PLAN

Author Subject: Re: REQUESTING INFO ON THE HARTFORD LONG TERM DISAILITY PLAN
Michael E. Speer Posted At 19:10:13 01/10/2001
I am a 52 year old citizen of California who in 1995 claimed a work related injury.
Hartford Indemnity, which is located in Brea totally denied my claims using the defense of having no knowledge of my allegations and thereupon labeling my claims as being invalid because they were " post termination claims".
Unbelievably my former employer has produced documentary evidence that illustrates quite clearly that both the employer and the carrier have fraudulently concealed these papers from the court at both the Superior Court level and at the WCAB court level.
To make a very long story short, the Insurance Industry not only has Californis legislators, District Attorneys , and Judges in their pockets, they have actually had themselves legislated into being their own police force! The former Insurance Commissioner, Chuck Quackenbush exemplifies the absolute truth to what I am saying. The Insurance Industry paid cents on the dollar for thousands of claims from the NorthRidge quake to Chuck who then dropped the billions of dollars that were owed as being PAID IN FULL. One has to only look at the politician's campaign contributions list to find the names of insurance company after insurance company.....In my eyes this contribution thing is nothing short of legalized bribery which has corrupted our system of justice.
I am telling you all of this because of our negative experience with Hartford which just happens to agree with the internet's ranking of Hartford as being #1 on this years and many other years list of the
'TOP TEN BAD FAITH INSURANCE COMPANIES'. I do not have the web site right here handy but I do have it and will send it to you if you are interested in seeeing it for yourselves.
Our wishes are with you and I am offering to aid in any way that it possible to stop this stuff from happening to others. Mike & Sandi Speer e-mail ms1nproper@aol.com

Amanda Re: REQUESTING INFO ON THE HARTFORD LONG TERM DISAILITY PLAN (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 13:00:45 06/26/2001

i am doing a project ojn disability,can you tell me about what this i could talk about and were i could get some infomation about it thank-you
Amanda Prestedge

Post Reply:
Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:

This message board has been closed in regard to posting new messages and follow-ups although pages can be viewed. Page loading time had become excessive. Please use the "Message Forum" link from our Main Page here to contribute to our new and improved forum.

[ To the IW Forum | Forum FAQ ]