Re: Question

Author Subject: Re: Question
Not True Posted At 21:08:55 01/10/2001
Hannah, Not all Comp. Attorneys are crooks, as a matter of fact there are several pretty good ones out there. Try and get a second doctors opinion, I believe you are entitled to 2 or 3 depending on the state you live in.
I would start with a new doctor and then see what your attorney has to say then if not then I would find a new attorney also.
If you want to get a new opinion from a new attorney first then I would see about talking to another attorney on a consultation.Good Luck, and remember don't go against your restrictions, because it can backfire on you. And if your doctor hasn't given you the appropriate slip then go back and get the right one, remember he's working for you if not time to find a new one.

Post Reply:

This message board has been closed in regard to posting new messages and follow-ups although pages can be viewed. Page loading time had become excessive. Please use the "Message Forum" link from our Main Page here to contribute to our new and improved forum.

[ To the IW Forum | Forum FAQ ]