Re: It can't be true

Author Subject: Re: It can't be true
OK DO YOU KNOW Posted At 14:49:30 01/13/2001
That if you are a happy worker and do all that your work place tells you to, and you over work one side with out knowing it can basically take your muscles away. Appalled, I will tell you appalled, did you know that there are several disease that are related to this over worked happy employee?
If you seem to be un-educated about the situation of how long it has been
since OSHA has known about muscles skelitor diseases, and how the company that you work for was left up to them weather or not to tell you about this disease for the last 10 years. You want to talk about personal responsabilties then start there!!! And start with the people that have known about all of this and start wondering why your tax dollars are paying for these injuries instead the right party and then also start thinking about how YOURS MINE AND EVERYONE ELSE'S HUMAN RIGHTS ARE VIOLATED, because they choose not to tell you about the health issues that are logged and repeatedly logged time after time. Gee that is almost like a licence to kill. So if you want to know anything, then start reading and get your head out of the sand, at least I will say something for you, I will pray for you.

Post Reply:
Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:

This message board has been closed in regard to posting new messages and follow-ups although pages can be viewed. Page loading time had become excessive. Please use the "Message Forum" link from our Main Page here to contribute to our new and improved forum.

[ To the IW Forum | Forum FAQ ]