Re: repeat

Author Subject: Re: repeat
Nancy Posted At 18:20:07 01/13/2001
My employer's company insurance paid a portion of my occupational injury treatment for seven years, while my self-insured employer fraudulently denied my case. My medical portion was almost $6000.00. I would rather have invested that in an IRA.
I'm not aware of a payback to the company insurance, but who knows what arrangements take place in back rooms. Social Security did demand and got a payback from me. Why I had to pay back SSI when my self-insured employer forced me into SSI by delaying,denying,and threatening all my rights for five years doesn't make any sense.

How many would agree that the Workers Compensation system now primarily exists to delay and deny the rights they promised,-- and to cynically punish those who dared to assert these rights. WC is an Exclusive Remedy that denies us legal protections of equal access and due process, the right of all other citizens. Since we are without these legal protections, the system is more like the exclusive remedy of Nazi Fascism. There was a method to this madness.

Post Reply:
Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:

This message board has been closed in regard to posting new messages and follow-ups although pages can be viewed. Page loading time had become excessive. Please use the "Message Forum" link from our Main Page here to contribute to our new and improved forum.

[ To the IW Forum | Forum FAQ ]