Re: What happens when they say you are at MMI

Author Subject: Re: What happens when they say you are at MMI
Dog Cop Posted At 22:05:48 01/19/2001
I am sorry to hear about your injury, it sounds really serious. I am also an injured worker being raked over the coals by the system. But I am also an animal control officer. Have you went after the dog owner for damages? Dog owners are responsible for all medical bills and pain/suffering. If your lawyer hasn't sued the socks off of them yet, get another one. Dog Bites are big business these days and I have testified in court on minor bites that would fund the college education of the young bite victim. Sounds like you have got one heck of a third party claim going for ya. By the way.......which county did this occur in? Hopefully not the county that I cover! Good luck with your injury and if you go back out on the road carry mace, it may save you from anohter bite!

Post Reply:
Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:

This message board has been closed in regard to posting new messages and follow-ups although pages can be viewed. Page loading time had become excessive. Please use the "Message Forum" link from our Main Page here to contribute to our new and improved forum.

[ To the IW Forum | Forum FAQ ]