Re: form 801

Author Subject: Re: form 801
Webmaster Posted At 23:08:30 02/24/2000
You are right shelly, this sounds fishy, If you don't mind I have copied
your question and sent it to the Ombudsman for Injured workers, These people
are great. so check your e-mail, They should get right back to you.
Take care

If you're unsure of your injured worker rights or each time you think the insurance
carrier violates the law, it's imperative that you call the Oregon Ombudsman
for assistance and also so the violation can be documented.
The toll-free number is 1-800-927-1271

Post Reply:

This message board has been closed in regard to posting new messages and follow-ups although pages can be viewed. Page loading time had become excessive. Please use the "Message Forum" link from our Main Page here to contribute to our new and improved forum.

[ To the IW Forum | Forum FAQ ]