Re: One bad wrist leads to another

Author Subject: Re: One bad wrist leads to another
gary bryant Posted At 16:44:27 01/23/2001
similar situation. industrial mechanic pumps also. biggins everything is big and heavy.had accident damaged all cartlege and soft tissue in left left wrist.workmans comp. ohio company i work for and company hired health care go-betwene.put off legit treatment for 10 months.forsing me to do regular work.other wrist began hurting and showing symptoms of damage.had operation one bone fusion.didnt work wrist would not stay in joint.much pain.after returning to work had to do regular work.company refused light duty limit by surgon.used l.hand some mostly right.r. wrist condition worsend for next 10mons.off for 2nd. operation now.more bone fusion and metal added to wrist. will return to work in 3 wks.left hand is not useable at this time. am worried.returning to work i beleave right wrist will be at 50-70% useful and will worsen rapidly.i need help information i need comunication with someone who has had this problem and what action ot take and when.my pryority is not to lose aney perminant use of my right wrist. someone please contact me thanks gary bryant

Post Reply:
Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:

This message board has been closed in regard to posting new messages and follow-ups although pages can be viewed. Page loading time had become excessive. Please use the "Message Forum" link from our Main Page here to contribute to our new and improved forum.

[ To the IW Forum | Forum FAQ ]