Re: Can you sue the company you work for if you are trying to get workmans comp, but are now on LTD

Author Subject: Re: Can you sue the company you work for if you are trying to get workmans comp, but are now on LTD
sand Posted At 18:56:39 01/26/2001
George sorry to har about what happen to you. My husband and I are also screwed as someone eles also said. He fell off backhoe only to be tood by boss I'll take care of you and pay you your pay as usual take time and heal. Well went to get 2nd week check to be told we changed mind turning into workmans... Nurse called to only chew hubby out and never rec'vd any comp. Employeer three man operation not like my co. who tells you what to do. We try to answers only to hit brick walls. From most I hear forget it and get another job. Makes me sick.

Post Reply:
Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:

This message board has been closed in regard to posting new messages and follow-ups although pages can be viewed. Page loading time had become excessive. Please use the "Message Forum" link from our Main Page here to contribute to our new and improved forum.

[ To the IW Forum | Forum FAQ ]