Re: Since the new OSHA report of RSI's, I have a problem

Author Subject: Re: Since the new OSHA report of RSI's, I have a problem
Nancy Posted At 18:34:46 01/29/2001
In 1982, Osha requested standards to prevent RSI at congressional hearings. I researched this at a law library and have documentation. For 18 years, legislative bills proposed to pass prevention standards have been politically tossed out or shelved for further study. This was accomplished by Corporate Special Interest Lobbyists whose intentions were to sabotage and obstruct Niosh research. Meanwhile, an epidemic of these preventable injuries has destroyed the health and livelihoods of thousands. Do these working, taxpaying funders of Niosh & Osha have a right to know?? Should they have, at the very least, been informed?? Let's get with it and get real. This is a two-faced democracy, ruled by the powerful corporate special interests. Our tax funded rights have been bought and sold. We are truly pathetic!! Is there any hope?? Unify, consolidate, demand the power with which you have been constitutionally endowed.

Post Reply:
Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:

This message board has been closed in regard to posting new messages and follow-ups although pages can be viewed. Page loading time had become excessive. Please use the "Message Forum" link from our Main Page here to contribute to our new and improved forum.

[ To the IW Forum | Forum FAQ ]