w-c believe in leaving worker in the dark

Author Subject: w-c believe in leaving worker in the dark
mark bailey Posted At 21:49:30 01/30/2001
why is it if u get hurt on a job and get caught-up in a laid they (w-c) want u to use up ur unemployment first before they can switch u over to w-c
MsGimped Re: w-c believe in leaving worker in the dark (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 13:18:08 02/02/2001

You know what, it is my understanding that you are left up to guess what is wrong with you from the very start. Your visit with the self insured workmen comp. companies is only so they can find out what is wrong with you and then leave you out banging your head day after day to the answer that the they already KNOW. Oh when they check you over, it would be WAY TO HUMAN FOR THEM TO TELL YOU WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU> AND WAY TO HUMAN FOR THEM TO TELL YOU WHERE YOU CAN GET THE CARE FOR YOUR HEALTH. The reasons being that it would point them out as being responsable, and that cost them moneyto them. Strange all the years you spent making them tons of money by doing your job above and beyond other employees, that they would want to invest in getting you healthy. I was going to be dumped and hasseled about my injuries from the very begining cause I was getting ready to leave the company (working time of over 10 years) for another job within 30 days ( My own company I created ). So you see there wasnt a sweet prayer on earth that the company I worked for was going to even try to fix, pay for, or any other finicial help in getting me better. My family has paid for my mistake of telling SIMS that I didnt want to go back to work for this company, and so let the games begin.
Well I do know that depending wheather or not they will have a change of mind to SAVE FACE will determine wheather or not my friends help me write a book about all that I have been through. I think in real life that my life story about what I have been through the last two years is worth more than what they will ever do. Its up to them now. They can either except the responsablitys for this muscle disease and do the right thing, and give their employees ( that they have now) Hope that they are working with a compasionate company that cares just as much for profits as it does for its workers.
L.P. Re: w-c believe in leaving worker in the dark (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 03:04:21 02/03/2001

Simms huh......you wouldn't happen to work in the GROCERY industry would/did you?? That is the name of the *whores* I am dealing with here in Seattle, WA. I worked for a corporate company(grocery), have had 3 IME'S, and just got done with a PCE in which the *whore* doctor(questionable) who OBVIOUSLY works for L&I and THEIR whores. I wouldn't go back to work for this company if my very life depended on it, and quite frankly....it does!! Fortunately I can NEVER do my job again. Why would I want to go *torture* myself MORE???? I was in A-LOT of physical pain when I was working, so I was not the best employee, but I showed up for my shifts and did the very best I could under the circumstances. This company, which is associated with FRED MYER puts PROFITS before PEOPLE....first and foremost. And trust me, they don't give a DAMN about their employees. I knew this BEFORE I filed this claim, which I was very adamant about, as I KNEW what I would have to be dealing with. Didn't EVEN give them the benefit of the doubt. Now it's in my lawyer's hands. I sure as hell hope he's a pit bull!!! I plan on winning this one because I have lost my earning power, have major medical/physical problems as a result of THEIR neglect. X-rays, MRI's and REAL doctors don't LIE!!!! L.P.
booboo Re: w-c believe in leaving worker in the dark (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 03:05:04 02/03/2001

Simms huh......you wouldn't happen to work in the GROCERY industry would/did you?? That is the name of the *whores* I am dealing with here in Seattle, WA. I worked for a corporate company(grocery), have had 3 IME'S, and just got done with a PCE in which the *whore* doctor(questionable) who OBVIOUSLY works for L&I and THEIR whores. I wouldn't go back to work for this company if my very life depended on it, and quite frankly....it does!! Fortunately I can NEVER do my job again. Why would I want to go *torture* myself MORE???? I was in A-LOT of physical pain when I was working, so I was not the best employee, but I showed up for my shifts and did the very best I could under the circumstances. This company, which is associated with FRED MYER puts PROFITS before PEOPLE....first and foremost. And trust me, they don't give a DAMN about their employees. I knew this BEFORE I filed this claim, which I was very adamant about, as I KNEW what I would have to be dealing with. Didn't EVEN give them the benefit of the doubt. Now it's in my lawyer's hands. I sure as hell hope he's a pit bull!!! I plan on winning this one because I have lost my earning power, have major medical/physical problems as a result of THEIR neglect. X-rays, MRI's and REAL doctors don't LIE!!!! L.P.
cocochanel Re: w-c believe in leaving worker in the dark (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 03:05:34 02/03/2001

A wonderful company, I know Mr Fred Meyer is rolling in his grave! Re: w-c believe in leaving worker in the dark (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 13:31:01 02/03/2001

You speak the truth... If I was to tell you how many people gave up before they even started with a law suit of injury with Fred Meyers.. well lets just say I would love to give a poll, one that ask Oregon/Washington employees of Fred Meyer's store, what was the reason you gave up your rights to file a workmen comp claim with this company the HORROR STORIES would be a book that this country wouldnt for get. Hanaball would run that is for sure. I just want to know, my goodness where do companys get the people that do these terrible things to their injuried worker? Are they being cloned? Are they growing them somewhere. Cause I know the people that I have came up against arent god loving people only money loving people. All I do know is fact, fact that my doctor records have nothing about me in PAIN, I would really like to see how long they could keep in pain and keep their minds through this sort of ordeal. I figure not only does the Lord have plans her in Oregon and Washingtom it sounds like he has his loving hands on some too. I just want to thank the people here at injuredworker.org cause you people have done the most GREATEST THINGS. AND YOU KNOW WHAT, I REALLY BELEIVE THE LORD IS IN THIS.
Thank you god bless. L.P?? I wrote you a email and like I said before if this company would have choose to tell its employees about RSI and disease a like, in the begining and passed it on to us employees man what great HONOR the public could have seen. Didnt happen tho and here I sit day in and day out re learning what this body can do. I will not roll over, in fact its time to put some shorts and a tank top on and let the valley people that I have helped out at the registers for 10 years and more,it's time to tell them about and show them what it can do to your body. RSI due to overworked/tramua/injury everything that I have been through wheather it be their little sub-contract people, the attorneys that listen to them first the doctors that first see you and try their darnest not to give you pain pills or test that would make it look like you was hurt. Shocked is were the tramua comes into this injury... the over worked stuff from the companies that deal in profits and not in the rebuilding of employees family lives that they have used up and throw out the door. God Bless them I sure hope someone in that company comes through to save face. I would have much rather been a advicate and be saying yes come work for this company they care about your health.
L.P. Re: w-c believe in leaving worker in the dark (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 14:08:21 02/03/2001

I have already apologized for the same *3* repeats. It was an honest mistake. Guess you can't GO BACK and fix a post on these, huh??? I shop at Fred Myer for my groceries and TELL everyone I come in contact with(cashiers) that this will catch up with them. They are clearly in PAIN and NOT happy campers. They are doing EXACTLY what I did...act as if. But I could only do that for so long, then it finally caught up with me. Kroeger is THE WORST and only, ONLY care about profits. If you file, you are a *dirtbag* employee and they NEVER let you forget it. Can't tell you how HAPPY I am to be out of this business, and will keep TELLING, PREACHING to all out there about the Muscular/skeletal problems related to checking groceries. Most are TOO afraid to even file a claim and just continue to get hurt. I did the same thing, used up ALL my savings to take time off to heal, only to go back and be injured over and over. NOW I have NO savings to fall back on and am in horrendous debt. It is INSANITY!!! The PCE *whore* who wrote my report will add insult to injury, and my lawyer is prepared to deal with him in court. He stated to me, "This guy is a REAL jerk"!!! The ironic thing is, I got this PCE guys name from I thought was a reputable attorney, who stated this guy gives FAIR evaluations, and ASKED to change my PCE to go to him!! Sure shoots down any TRUST within this corrupt system, including ATTORNEYS who obviously are ONLY out for the money and NOT working for the people who employ them. Sad. God bless each one of you and I PRAY there will be resolution for all....in due time. L.P.
Yes Have lived that too. Re: w-c believe in leaving worker in the dark (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 02:40:20 02/08/2001

Yes been there to. Don't you know they all play golf together. And I would say are laughing everytime you leave the office. Oh brother, I have always worked, and what you want to make a bet when I go back to work someday they will be there to make sure you dont get a job. Is there ever any healing from this muscle disease? Each day I wait to see if it better and it doesnt look like it changes at all. I get into the car and drive two or three appoinments and back into pain. I do a little amount of house work and it puts me into bed. I have to tell you though I have found out that stress is a large factor, so learning to keep that down. Then again when the family is doing without, how is that to happen. shaking her head I have said it before, just not going to worry wheather or not they take care of and claim responsiblity for this muscle disease, cause going to find a writer and write a book. If that is what its going to take, to get this health issue up and out of the way then let be education with no strings attached. And I also have to let ya know... been calling some doctors to get information about what to ask your doctor, and how to make sure he ( the doctor ) is doing the right test. Seems sort of funny no one is calling back. Also I do know that on my paperwork it says that I have been tested for TOS... there is a code and to try and find out what that code stands for that is suppose to tell you what the doctor did, well lets just say I am not getting any answers. Seems in the doctor reports he did a lot of testing .. funny I dont think he even layed a hand on me just made sure I walked out of his office with a perscription so that way it would LOOK LIKE HE DID WHAT HE WAS SUPPOSE TO BE DOING! OMG, this is all so sad! Anyway the story of the last two years is going to make a heck of a great book. And then if there are profits, they will go right back in to help and educate the people. Wow a little money for education, and they sit on theirs like gods going to let them take it with them. Well back to the drawing pad. I have a few more ideas while I start this web-site. God bless you all at injuried workers dot org. Bye the way good to see cashiers posting and thank you for all the emails.
Christine emmons Re: w-c believe in leaving worker in the dark (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 16:54:52 03/30/2001

I just spoke to NIOSH(National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health) last nite.
They are very proud of what they were able to do in the grocery industry with the face forward check-out.
they completed an HHE(Health Hazard Evaluation form) that proved this was bad.
So, if you need proof for your case--go to NIOSH and read the report. The reports are public domain
IWIC Re: w-c believe in leaving worker in the dark (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 23:45:10 04/11/2001

We've got this message:

Your help is needed,
Please go to www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/petition-sign.cgi?XWCN
Sign the petition,bring it to the attention of every injured worker you know,PLEASE DO IT NOW.
YOU WILL FIND ME THERE>
Sharon McElroy

If you are interested in, please respond and send this message forward, to whom it may concern. Thank you

Also welcome to our site at: http://members.home.net/injuredworkers

Post Reply:
Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:

This message board has been closed in regard to posting new messages and follow-ups although pages can be viewed. Page loading time had become excessive. Please use the "Message Forum" link from our Main Page here to contribute to our new and improved forum.

[ To the IW Forum | Forum FAQ ]